I wonder how can i update existing fields for existing CR(issues) importing a CSV ?
I dont want to import. i just want to update exisiting issues/CRs
You need to add the issue key in your csv file
key, summary, field1 ABC-123, your summary, value1
In that case issue ABC-123 gets updated (summary and field1)
i create a CSV:
Key,Summary,LabelsPORT-3188,DELETE,TRACT
after i ran the import, JIRA creates a new issue, it does not update the label.
Did you map your key to Jira's issue key? And is there definitely an issue with key PORT-3188?
Yes, I did. My jira db has an issue called: PORT-3188
.
im looking for the update by csv where you guys described, i do have admin rights, but cannot even follow the path you are describing... not even jira official steps seem to fit what i have on my screen... seeing as this conversation is old, does this feature still exist?
Are the admin rights required at JIRA Global Level(Super Admin) or at Project Level ?
The admin rights are required at the Jira Global level.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.