We have JIRA and Confluence linked. All other aspects of the link are working but the template will not show up. Any suggestions?
Hi James,
According to this, you need to be running at least JIRA 7.0. What's your JIRA version?
Also, if you want to look at this yourself, there is a large application link troubleshooting guide available.
Hi Rob,
We're running 7.1
In that case your best bet is to run through the troubleshooting guide I linked to above. If nothing in there helps, or you want someone to run through it for you, you'll need to log a support call.
Because all other aspects of the link are working, it's probably one setting somewhere (or the change just hasn't filtered through yet), but I'll admit that this is a strange one. I've seen the application link not work, but I've never seen one specific element of it fail when everything else works....
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.