Hello to all,
in our JIRA I have defined JSON Request Custom Field custom field (it is provided by HTTP Feed Custom Fields). When searching for issues (Issues > Search for Issues) using this field, only operators
are available. Operator CONTAINS (~) cannot be used and filter does not suggest any values with autocomplete function in Advanced search form. In Basic search form I can select from list of available custom field values. The problem is there are a lot of values, values are similar to each other and therefore autocomplete or LIKE operator would fit our user needs.
Search template for my custom field is JSON Request Custom Field Searcher. As far as I understood, I need to use Free Text Searcher to enable CONTAINS operator. Does it mean I cannot use JSON Request Custom Field to be able to search with CONTAINS operator? Well, if so, is there a way to turn autocomplete on?
Leoš