This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Raising requests on behalf of customers
Ask your question here...
You need to be a member of the service desk team to have that field.
What could cause the situation I am in? My co-worker who has a JIRA Core license does not have the Raising requests on behalf of customers field when he goes to our customer service portal while I do have the field. I have both a JIRA Core and a JIRA Service Desk license.
He needs to be a member of the service desk team AND licensed as an agent to have the Raise on behalf of option. He needs to be an Agent in that specific Service Desk otherwise he's not an agent in that service desk.
I believe that you can also be a member of the Administrators role of the Service Desk project (but not a member of the Service Desk Team role) and will still get that "Raise this request on behalf of" field.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.