When I create a new filter, if I change the fields to display by Configure Columns, I see it affects all my other filters. How can I have different columns for different filters?
Thanks
Jirong
Save the filter you have just defined, then check the settings cog, you will find "set columns for this saved filter" is in there. It will not change the columns for other filters if you use that, and the setting will travel with the saved filter (other people will view the filter with those saved columns by default, but not change them, although they can look at the same filter with their own personal columns)
I can't find such "set columns for this saved filter" menu in the settings cog. I am using v5.2.4 JIRA.
It's not quite that phrase, but it is there. The other option is to go to "manage filters", find your filter in the list and look at the right hand side, where there should be a "columns" link for editing the columns for just that filter.
I am running JIRA server version 7.4.0 and that option doesn't exist. Under manage filters the cog on each filter only has an edit or a delete button.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.