I am interested in this plug-in and I am currently using Confluence 5.1.2 and StepStone Zen Foundations but am concerned about compatiblity. Is anyone using this plugin in this environment or is anyone aware of this plugin being updated at some time in the future?
Regards,
Kirk
Hello Kirk,
Checking the plugin's page we only have versions for Confluence 2.1.3 to 4.1.2, so to confirm if there's some available version for Confluence 5.1.2 or if it will be developed a version for Confluence 5.1.2, I would suggest you to make a contact with Frank by the following:
drohne1673@googlemail.com
This would be the best way to clarify this point about compatibility with the latest Confluence version.
Hope this helps.
Kind Regards,
LJ.
Thanks Luiz,
ya i picked up the keyboard in june and it will be maintained quite a lot more
cheers
Frank
p.s. could you please tag this question also with this plugins tag addon... ? or can i do it somehow?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.