Hi all!
I downloaded the demo version 4.4.3 of JIRA. I am trying to import issues from CSV. I follow the steps that are here: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA044/Importing+Data+From+CSV . The problem is that I cannot see the 6th step of the import wizard: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA044/Importing+Data+From+CSV#ImportingDataFromCSV-how . Is this because my version is demo? Because I do not want to create new users during the import process.
Thank you very much,
Dimitris
Me too!! I"m having the same problem in JIRA 4.4.3 trying to import. In JIRA 4.1.1 I had the .csv importer working perfectly, and now I don't get step 6, and the importer didn't recognize any of my custom field names and created new ones and then it told me it imported 108 issues which are nowhere to be found!! Not impressed.
I tried another approach... I imported using Jelly script and it worked like a charm! Search for it and if you want any kind of help, let me know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.