I am in the process of upgrading to Jira 4.4.3. I have set up my test environment and imported my data. When I browse the projects, for one project I am not seeing the list of "Unresolved: By Priority" and "Unresolved: By Assignee". I have 4 projects, and 3 display the information, but one does not. I am trying to understand why one would not display the information. There are open and in progress issues (92 in total). The Status Summary lists the issues and status fine, but the unresolved section lists there are no issues.
I'm at a loss. I can get that information in other ways, so I don't think it's a permission thing. Could there be a setting somewhere that this newer version of Jira honors that the old one didn't? (I am coming from 3.13.1)
Is there somewhere that shows how that Issues tab on the Browsing Project page is defined. If I could find that, perhaps that might be a clue.
Thanks for any thoughts!!