I just upgraded from 4.1.3 to Bitbucket 4.4.1.
The atlassian-bitbucket.log log file is printing out these lines:
2016-03-10 19:49:40,255 INFO [NioProcessor-4] c.a.b.i.s.s.SelfClosingChannelSession Executing command: git-upload-pack '/client/vip.git'
The repository listed is different in each line, well, they repeat and eventually go through the whole list over and over again.
About 197 of these lines per minute.
Is this normal, and what does that line really say that it's doing?
I have noticed that the other type of log file, atlassian-bitbucket-access-*.log, always has had these similar messages being spewed to it.
Seem like somewhere between Bitbucket 4.1.3 and 4.4.1 that it is logging to both types of log files.
Is this expected?
and just to add a bit more data, looking at an atlassian-bitbucket-access-*.log file from 4.1.3, I count from one log file from one day, 574,936, of these messages.
Is that normal/expected?
cat atlassian-bitbucket-access-2016-03-08.*.log | grep git-upload-pack | wc -l
574936