After so many rows, I'd like to repeat the header in my table. At the moment I've worked around this by using seperate tables but they look messy because they're not aligned exactly. Is this possible?
Hi Jarlath,
there have been long discussions about repeating headers after page breaks. If you look for this these are two examples:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/123562/stylesheet-export-to-pdf-for-tables
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/144927/how-to-repeat-table-header-on-new-page
Thanks Steffan - thanks for your comment. I had seen your question but I just want to repeat the header on screen - I'm not concerned with printing. I've found that by using the || markup I can make a row take on the formatting of a header so I can repeat the headings manually and keep everything in one table.
Maybe there is a CSS hack, but more probable, you will have to rely on table plugins, who generate tables from data for you.
I know for the checklists macro (generates tables out of childpages and/or metadata), that it can generate repeated headers. I am sure thre are others.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.