Dear support team,
your Purchasing & licensing help does not work for me. information are not sed to you.
picture1.PNG
I'm afraid we're not support, and although support may watch here, they may not see this issue.
When you say "does not send", could you give the exact symptoms and how you know it's not been sent?
Sorry for this, but I do not know how to communicate this issue if I'm not able to send a Purchasing & licensing help request.
After I've clicked on the send button the wheele is turning. Now it is turning since a hour. I havn't got any error message and also I've not got any confirmation that request have been sent. It looks like, that it is still in progress.
I've created request several times and tried to send it, but it has not worked.
Sorry, I missed this earlier. The problem I've got here is that it looks like something on your network - other people (including me) have no problem submitting, but your "spinner" implies that something is blocking the send of data to Atlassian. There's not a lot else we can do here, beyond trying to raise it from another network and on another browser.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.