Activity stream pane is often blank, or displays an error ("An error occurred while trying to retrieve recent activity.". Reload does not clear this.
We have an internal system for tracking problems with jira.atlassian.com (JAC) itself, but I understand this is not idea for external people, such as customers. In an ideal world you would never see any problems with JAC! Of course, that's not the case. Filing a JRA Bug on JAC is probably the best way to report issues around JAC itself - I currently look at every Bug reported - usually within 24 hours (responding to everything that happens on JAC is more than a full-time job, so I won't always be able to give acknowledgement, but rest assured someone will consider it). If you are unable to file an issue on JAC itself (for example, if the problem is that you can't create an issue), then you should raise a support ticket on support.atlassian.com. If for some reason you can't report at either of those places, we will almost certainly be aware of the problem and have people rushing around trying to fix itl - these systems should be back in less than half an hour.
Cheers,
Eric
I think on jira.atlassian.com itself
Am confused with questions and answers in this thread
I was looking for the same but could not locate any projects like **jira.atlassian** on it. I however found the project "answers" on it.
Rahul
Maybe under "JIRA" project? @Renjtih lol. You should be glad there are no "Questions" or "comments" prject.
Something happened and even though id.atlassian.comaccepts my password, JAC ignores that and does not log me in...
Hi Sergey, we're aware of this issue and investigating internally.
Thanks for raising it though
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.