I'm administrating two JIRA instance.
If the workflow changes, I have to edit both workflows, it wastes me a lot of time.
Can I export JIRA A's workflow then import it to JIRA B?
When I do it, it tells me this:
The items from the following plugins were removed from the workflow:
- JIRA Suite Utilities
- Script Runner
- issue-alternative-assignee
Transition: Create
Plugin validators removed from this transition:
- Date Compare (JIRA Suite Utilities)
- Fields Required (JIRA Suite Utilities)
Plugin post functions removed from this transition:
- Script Post-Function (Script Runner)
- Update Issue Custom Field (JIRA Suite Utilities)
Transition: 开始分析
Plugin validators removed from this transition:
- Script Validator (Script Runner)
Plugin post functions removed from this transition:
- Update Issue Custom Field (JIRA Suite Utilities)
Which means that the exported workflow only contians a liittle imfotmation and without the plugin seetings.
Can I export the workflow with plugins settings?
Thanks very much!