Hi all,
I've got the following scenario:
I want to notify users within a specifc role on a specific project that an issue has been created. We've changed email systems at work so where we previously had the default assignee as a user with the group mailing address (so everyone in the project team got notified) we can no longer do that [until a fix is found].
Let me explain by way of an example:
I want to notify users of Project A in a Role A that a new issue has been created. So I created a notification scheme specifically for Project A where Role A is notified. This is a generic project role so it is used by Project A, B, C, D, etc.
Unfortunately this setup notified the users of Role A in every project it is used. This seems kind of illogical to me. Surely the idea of assinging a user to a specific project role for a specific project, and making sure that project has a notification scheme that is also specific to that project means that only the users in that role, for that project and that notification scheme should notified?
Any solutions to my problem would be welcome. For the time being I've just used the Specific User field, but isn't the most elgant or managable solution.