Hi,
I have followed the "Here be dragons" quest to integrate Jira and Fisheye (hosted on my own server). I am only using the starter versions and have download the latest Jira version and the latest fisheye version (not the version recommended by the guide). I have configured Jira to host my issues and Fisheye to connect to my externally hosted git repository which works.
I have also configured the application links, so that the applications seem to be talking to eachother (I am able to login with the jira username / password, so authentication works). My problem is when I try to add the "Fisheye recent changesets" gadget to my dashboard, I enter the repository name, and click on save. Beneath the repository name I get an error: "The specified FishEye repository is not configured"
I am not able to do anything more after that. The repository is not saved and the gadget doesn't work. I have also checked the logs of both applications and can't seem to find any errors.
I understand that this is probably an issue with the communication between the applications, but I don't know where to start looking.
// Andréas