I am really struggling to get a balanced answer to this question. I appreciate it depends on the complexity of the configuration but I wanted to get an idea of a ballpark?
Is there any "official" documentation to support a business case to hire a full time JIRA admin. We have 500+ user, 1000+ projects, 120000+ issues but no one with the real skill set and dedicated time to manage the application. On top of that we have Confluence and another instance of JIRA being deployed in another area of the business. We have some in house knowledge and basic admin skills but this is all on top of other peoples jobs so change is often slow and painful to get right. I want to business case for a new member in my team to support solely JIRA and Confluence for our business but some supporting documents would be great.
If there are is no supporting documentation of companies of a similar size and how you support your end users