Dear experts,
we will implement a SSO between Active Directory and Confluence.
I found a set of plugins and tools:
- SSO Authenticators AppFusions (via kerberos)
- Waffle NTLM Filter
- Shibboleth
First I try the waffle NTLM filter which is only running in windows environment.
The filter sets the remote_user in http header, I write my own authenticator. The authenticator is running and i can now login via sso. But I found a set of problems. e.g. Press on Logout link always do a login again ... etc.
Therefore I tried shibboleth. I do all steps which are descriped here:https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/SHBL/How+to+Shibbolize+Confluence
But always when I login, i get an Page Not found message!
My first question is:
In seraph-config.xml I defined the following parameters:
<init-param>
<param-name>login.url</param-name>
<param-value>http://wikiq.endress.com/Shibboleth.sso/Login?target=${originalurl}</param-value>
</init-param>
But I dont know how confluence can handle Shibboleth.sso, in my point of view I have to define this url anywhere!
Is it lika a servlet?
Can anybody tell me, how I can define a wiki.bla.bla/XYZ placeholder? For my waffle implemtation scenario it would be useful two, that I can implement different rules!
Best regards,
Timo