I want to create a simple form for job applicants to be filled out by our recruiters in confluence.
I want to use scaffolding to create teh form and then have a button "add new recruit" which creates a new doc based on the form and puts it into "edit contents" mode.
Two questions:
1) I created the form in confluence but how do I get it into a template? I tseems like confluence templates still have to be created with wiki markup is that right? If I have already created the form usign the new editor is there any way to turn it into wiki markup? Or do I have to recreate it like in notepad or something?
2) Whats the best way to create a button that creates a new page based on the scaffolding template and puts it into edit contents mode. I tried using the create page plugin but it only gives me 2 choices- edit or view (and as far as I can tell, edit doesnt work correctly in confleunce 4.2 anyway, but even if it did I assume it would put me in "edit " mode not "Edit contents " mode
any help appreciated! thx