Dear all,
my company is using a hosted version of confluence. To one of the articles I have uploaded an MP4 file as attachment. I wanted to embed it into the article using the Multimedia Macro.
When I create the macro I cannot select the already attached file in the attachment field. The field is empty.
I can insert a link to the attachment into the article just as for any other atatchment. However, when clicking on the link it says "Video can't be played because the file is corrupt". I can download it and play it on my PC and it works just fine so I know that it is not actually corrupt.
To be sure I uploaded a couple of other MP4 files. Some I can play in the browser by clicking on them in the attachment menu. However, I can still not use the Multimedia macro - the attachment drop down menu remains empty.
I was not sure whether to report it as a bug or whether I am just incapable of using the system .... so I decided to ask here first. I would appreciate your help and looking forward to your responses.
As browser, I am using Firefox 29.
Best Wishes
Tobias