Is there a way to find all the pages that have links to a single page in the same space?
I am on V 5.1
I will have to assume that our indexing is not up to date or processing correctly.
Go to the page, and select Tools > Info. This will show you all the incoming links, grouped by spaces.
Thanks Matthew, but my Tools menu has "Page Information" in the menu and when I go to that link I do not see incoming links. I have sections for Hierarchy, Labels and Recent Changes as well as the first section which has Title, Author, Last Changed BY, Tiny Link, Export As and Operations.
Could it be somewhere else? I am in v5.1
Ah, this might be a difference between 4 and 5 (I'm still on 4.x).
Understood, thanks for the effort. I have updated the post to include version info.
Hello, did you get an answer to this question? I am new to Confluence and Jira. My project decided to use Confluence to write the use cases and requirements so we're adding links to associate them with each other. Now, I'll need a report that will display which requirements are linked to which use cases, and vice versa. How can I do that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.