I am writing a changelog and I ahve to open each issue to verify whether there has been some change. I do not want to report Invalid issues as a change. Can Attlassian provide an optional filter to Changelog page?
What's the "changelog" page? (I ask because there's several things you might be looking at here)
Although, I'm not sure a filter is of that much use to users in general - a lot of use like to see issues that have been written off as invalid in software updates.
/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11280&version=18987
Ah, the release notes.
They cover everything, unfiltered, and that's accurate and what most users want. If you want to drop them, then your best bet is to reflect the reality of what you're doing. Search for all the invalid issues and edit them, removing the fix-version (or changing it to something else)
The most persons do not need to be right I understand that a changelog contains a list of changes. Rejected tasks changed nothing so they shall not be included in a changelog.
I do not want to insult anybody, but if some software updates contains them it is just evidence that an author of their changelog did not think.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.