Hi,I'm part of an organization that has several projects under it's umbrella, and I want to create a custom search engine in Chrome to search my organization's projects. I know to use this URL for creating the search engine:https://jira.example.com/jira/secure/QuickSearch.jspa?searchString=%sHowever, I want to make it such that whenever I run the search, it will default to searching within a specific project, without me needing to adjust that parameter every time I run a search.Is this possible to do?Thank you!
Suhail DuraniDemandforce, Inc.
https://jira.example.com/issues/?jql=project=ABC and text ~ "%s"
Use that. Replace ABC with your project key.
Thank you for your help! Because I'm using this to create a custom search engine in Chrome, it ended up as this for the URL:http://jira.example.com/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20ABC%20AND%20text%20~%20%sSince the URL encoding needs to read spaces ( ) as %20. I am now able to run queries from my browser in JIRA directly. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.