I'm trying to figure out how to make the regexp in JEMH match multiple values for a field.
So the field will select how ever many options are chosen in that email.
I've tried a few configs with multiple regexp expressions (only the last one gets it's value entered)
I've used the (Charger - AC|Charger - Car): True which doesn't give me any value despite getting a match on both values.
(Charger - AC): True,(Charger - Car): True and (Charger - AC,Charger - Car): True just gives me a does not match.
the text it's checking against is:
Type of Device\t Type of Request\t Accessories\n
Aircard: False\t New Activation: False\t Charger - AC: True\n
Cell Phone: False\t Replacement Device: True\t Charger - Car: True\n
Blackberry: False\t \t Case for device: True\n
The supported fields page says use a comma, but I can't see any thing suggesting how the comma is used. Or it simply won't do what I'm after.