Hi,
I cannot figure out how to setup Jira Mobile Connect on our On Demand Jira instance. It does not appear on the Settings page of any project as referred to within Step 2 of https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JMC/Enabling+JIRA+Mobile+Connect
Please help us to get this setup, as we'd like to start using it immediately across a bevy of apps.
Thanks,
Joe
Hi Joe,
It will be disabled at first and will look something like this - https://skitch.com/jjdevenny/g48u9/project-test-project-jira
If you are still having the same problem, I'm happy to investigate this further.
Cheers
Josh
I've taken a look at your Atlassian products and noticed that you have a JIRA Studio instance. This is different to an OnDemand instance at the moment. We are working toward migrating customers on to our new platform, however until then, JIRA Studio customers unfortunately will not be able to use JMC.
Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Oh...got it. I thought Studio and OnDemand were the same thing. Any idea of a timeline? We're in desperate need of this feature and would like to integrate it into several active apps ASAP.
Our OnDemand teams are currently migrating instances from Studio to OnDemand, but because of the large numbers we expect this to continue for a few weeks yet. I don't know exactly when yours will be done, but it should be soon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.