I would like to know / customize the length of the page history for the entire space and / or for each single page; for example I would like to only keep changes done in any page of my space in the last 6 months and extend it to 3 years for some of the pages.
In addition I would like to limit the users that can delete a older version to a given user-group.
Is all this supported? How can this be done?
In general for how long are older versions (and deleted pages) kept? is this "for ever" (meaning until there is enough space or manually removed / purged)?
Are removed older version purged directly, or do they land in the trash?
Edit: I now asked the question also to support... I am so confused and starting to realize only now that "Bug&Features", "Answers" and "Support" are distinct places where to ask for information...