I try add application link to Jira from Confluence. I can see this error :
[Exception... "<no message>" nsresult: "0x805e0006 (<unknown>)" location: "JS frame :: https://confluence.p-2.pl/s/8600a1eb7dd6d42cf8cee180667230a2-CDN/en_GB/5636/f6090886cde2ced165289cd3fade6c9622e18372.1/14/_/download/superbatch/js/batch.js?build-number=5636&locale=en-GB :: .send :: line 165" data: no]
Could you please help me?
any suggestions?
Hey Piotr,
May I ask you where are you seeing this error? I mean, does it appear right on the screen you're setting the application links? Or it's showing on the application logs instead?
If possible, please attach a screenshot of the error and also part of your atlassian-confluence.log that is related to this error.
Best regards,
Eduardo Mallmann
dowód.png
I can't find errors in log file
Hey Piotr, It seems we're facing some issue related to the proxy configurations or even missing details on the server.xml. Would you please raise a new ticket on our Support Channel (http://support.atlassian.com) so we can help you with this matter? Best regards, Eduardo Mallmann
Hi Piotr, may I ask, what the solution of this problem is? Best regards, Serdar
Hi Piotr,
I have same issue with application links, please let me know what is the workaround for this error.
Regards,
Swetha
Hi Swetha,
I found out, that this issue appears only when you use HTTPS.But in that case you need to add your domain into ptoxyname in server.xml
proxyName="confluence.yourcompany.com" proxyPort="443" scheme="https" secure="true"
This issue happens with all Atlassian application.
Hi Serdar Dere,
Thanks for your reply. I have already added these 4 lines in my tomcats server.xml file even though getting this error.
with which two application are you trying this? JIRA + confluence?
you need to add this into both server.xml and restart the application.
maybe it is helpful if you share your server.xml, just your connectors.
Hi Serdar,
Actually i need to configure application links between Jira, confluence, bamboo, bitbucket, crowd.
So for testing purpose i tried application links between JIRA and confluence.
Yes i have already added above 4 lines in both the applications.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.