I have confluence version 3.5.16. I'm attempting to upgrade but before I do I'm trying to setup confluence so that it can be upgraded. I have HTTPS and CAS authentication in place. I was able to remove CAS authentication and the site still works fine. I'm having trouble removing HTTPS settings. The site is not rendering properly when I attempt to remove SSL. most of the setup for the SSL is in apache and not tomcat. it seems I'm missing a step. maybe you can send me a list of all the steps to take removing SSL.
RESOLVED RENDERING ISSUE USING HTTP INSTEAD OF HTTPS
changed this line in wiki.conf from
ProxyPass /confluence ajp://localhost:8009/confluence/ retry=15
to
ProxyPass /confluence/ ajp://localhost:8009/confluence/ retry=15
I'm sure I removed the extra slash in testing and forgot about it. but now the site renders correctly even under http instead of https. it was working when I had configured https. what I relief that one took a while to figure out.