Hi.
I have some serious problem configuring the "database custom field" or the "SQLFeed" - plugin.
We are using Jira 4.4.4, where datasources have moved to the dbconfig.xml - file and were the XML structure of a datasource has changed too.
Currently there is following datasource configured in the dbconfig.xml file, but none of the name or delegator-name seems to work as JNDI name at the plugin config page:
<jira-database-config>
<name>defaultDS</name>
<delegator-name>default</delegator-name>
<database-type>oracle10g</database-type>
<jdbc-datasource>
<url>jdbc:oracle:thin:@URL:1521:SID</url>
<driver-class>oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver</driver-class>
<username>name</username>
<password>password</password>
<pool-size>20</pool-size>
<connection-properties>SetBigStringTryClob=true</connection-properties>
</jdbc-datasource>
</jira-database-config>
Nevertheless I tried to followed the instructions and added the Resource-tag at the context.xml or server.xml - file. But with the new tag the JIRA server won't even start !
<Resource
name="TestDB" auth="Container"
type="javax.sql.DataSource"
username="username"
password="password"
driverClassName="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@URL:1521:SID"
connectionProperties="SetBigStringTryClob=true""
/>
catalina.out:org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Element type "Resource" must be followed by either attribute specifications, ">" or "/>".
What I'm doing wrong ? Is there any description missing how to deal with the changed datasource configuration ? Are there any differences since the new JIRA version, which are not documented yet ?