I need for a confidential and proprietary footer to appear on all pages. In 4.x, we had customized the footer in the global theme - there was a field called footer and we input the text. Consequently, it appeared on every page and wasn't something a user cannot remove (that's why it's not in a page template).
But, with the upgrade to 5.x, none of the theme customizations are converted. From what I can tell, I have to know CSS and HTML. Unfortunately, I'm not a developer and now I'm stuck.
I guess with this upgrade, the data is in the database, but wasn't migrated - so, all customization you may have done is lost and you have to redo for the global and space customizations that you did...unless, I've missed something.
Could anyone help me and let me know how I add this footer context to all pages and in such a way that a user cannot remove it? This is critical for our IP and legal protection.