I am attempting to rebuild from XML backup a 5.1 site which uses design elements from Zen Intranet.
I have tried both sequences for restore: 1) install base Confluence 2) install all Zen extensions (+upgrade the UPM) 3) restore full site from XML; and also, reversing 2) and 3), i.e restore XML then install Zen addons.
In neither case to I get back to the original site.
If I restore first then the Zen Lightning Installer does not show the 'import sample content' options, and our site spaces to not get their Zen style design elements.
If I do Zen install first then restore site it all seems good - but when I restart Confluence/server all of the Zen extensions have disappeared (not even in the manage addons console area).
The original site was in 5.1 and I am using 5.1.1 for the rebuild. I am happy to revert to 5.1 (and I know from experience 5.1.2 doesn't yet support 5.1.2...).
HELP!
(PS For brevity I have condensed slightly some of the variations which I have tried. I have not yet started examining logs for errors, but please note all of the install/restore processes completed successfully)