What is the feature difference between JIRA OnPremise version 5.2.4.1 and JIRA OnDemand version 6.0-OD-02? I cannot locate any Atlassian documentation that compares OnDemand vs OnPremise functionality of the latest versions.
Not sure what "JIRA OnPremise" means and I'll assume it would be the self hosted. The general difference is that OnDemand is hosted by Atlassian while the other is self hosted (or third party).
Check out these links:
Yes - the download vs the ondemand versions. I was trying to determine what we would lose in functionality if we are currently using JIRA 6.x in OnDemand, but the latest version for the download sw is 5.2.x - it appears to be a step backwards.
As to what functionality you will lose, you should be able to find them here (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/JIRA+6.0+EAP+Release+Notes)
Sooner or later, those features will come to the download version. But you'll most probably never get the features restricted.
Thanks, Tim - that's what I was looking for!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.