I just started using JIRA, to track my personal day to day activities.
how to install this personal issue tracker what is the use of that.
Can i know more plugins which would help to improve this better.
Not sure if you are talking about a plugin or just talking in general. I would suggest signing up for a Cloud JIRA instance as that is the fastest way to get started. It will cost you only $10/month if you are getting the 10 user license.
There are limitations for plugins in Cloud but I suggest getting plugins only if you need it. With JIRA Core boards, you should be fine to track personal items with ease.
Just to add to that - if you set up a project that only you can see, then you've got a "personal issue tracker". No add-ons needed.
Hey, maybe Meeting Time is of use to you, it does something similar and more:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/aptis.plugins.meetingTime/server/overview
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.