I am trying to mimic my production enviornment on my local machine. I have restored to my local machine from a backup of the live data, and copied over all the SIL files.
I have created a local D drive for D:jira_home (like production) and pointed this to the silprograms folder. But none of the scripts are working and in the log files I have seen mostly
/secure/QuickCreateIssue.jspa [jira.commons.silrunner.UnifiedSilRunner] SIL program >>UserInLcAdminGroup<< com.keplerrominfo.sil.lang.grammar.SilParseException: I/O error while executing script >>D:\jira_home\silprograms\Validators\UserInLcAdminGroup.sil<<
but more recently I also noticed this:
/rest/keplerrominfo/commons/latest/admin/getfile [rest.io.responses.GetFileResponse] Cannot find file silprograms java.io.FileNotFoundException:
\jira_home\silprograms (The system cannot find the path specified)
In the SIL Programs Manager I see 2 items: a silprograms folder poinitng to C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Application Data\JIRA\silprograms and an file icon also called silprograms, pointing to
\jira_home\silprograms
Sorry if this is a novice questions but I am new to this program and can't find anything about this online beyond what I've tried (e.g one response indicated that changing the jira_application.properties file would help - it did not).
Can I change a configuration somewhere to have the SIL Programs Manager only point to
\jira_home\silprograms and recognize it as a folder with all the SIL programs?