Is there any way to configure JIRA to ignore email signatures when creating issues from email? Could I start my signature with a horizontal rule made up of hyphens, and then tell JIRA to ignore anything after "-----"?
Have a look at the "split regex" param in http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Creating+Issues+and+Comments+from+Email
that sounds like exactly what i'm looking for, but I can't seem to get it to work. Here are the handler parameters i've set up:
project=ISSUE, issuetype=1, createusers=false, bulk=forward, splitregex=/*400 Lakeview Parkway*/
where "400 Lakeview Parkway" is in my email signature, and i'd like everything after that (and including that) to be ignored.
Any idea what I'm missing?
I'd try /.*400 Lakeview Parkway.*/
This is a useful site for testing java reg exps: http://myregexp.com/
i'm not very familliar with regex, so i wasn't sure how to use that website. I'll have one of our developers check it out and see if they can come up with an expression that will work. I tried the one you suggested, but it still isn't working correctly.
Take a look at hereĀ https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-1569
The difference is in footer and body of the email
CheersĀ
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.