I just added a Scripted Custom Field in JIRA with the following script:
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor def issueLinkManager = ComponentAccessor.getIssueLinkManager() def issueLinks = issueLinkManager.getInwardLinks(issue.id) def subElements = issueLinks.findAll { it.getIssueLinkType().getName() == "Dependency" } return subElements.size()
After adding the script when I tried to create a issue, I got the following error:
Error creating issue: Error occurred while creating issue. This could be due to a plugin being incompatible with this version of JIRA. For more details please consult the logs, and see: http://confluence.atlassian.com/x/3McB</span<>>
When I disbaled the Script Runner Plugin / Deleted this scripted field, the error no longer came up and I could create issues. I am using the latest version fo the Script Runner Plugin (2.1.15).
Does anyone know what the issue might be ?
Hi Sweta, which JIRA version are you using?
the problem should be this issue.id as you mention the problem getting during create operation, during create operation you can get only issue object whic does't have id or key.
so put some condition like this
if(!issue.id){
defissueLinks = issueLinkManager.getInwardLinks(issue.id)
def
issueLinks = issueLinkManager.getInwardLinks(issue.id)
}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.