Hello everybody,
in my company we are using Confluence for an international knowledge sharing tool.
The problem that we have is the high use of our employees. That means the dashboard of Confluence is permanent changing, especially under the section "All Updates".
I know that the users should regulate that via favoured Spaces or Pages, but even though for a lot of people it is difficult to be well-informed.
Do you have any experience which could help me?
I already thought about a kind of a filtering of the Spaces which are shown on Dashboard.
The main problem is for example if i would attach a lot of attachments. Then it looks like that:
image2014-10-9 18:4:49.png
For the user it would be enough if they just get displayed the update of the Page, not of all the attachements.
Can i influence that while I am creating a page for example? Because in another case it can be important that the users get displayed every attachement.
Thank you very much!
Greets Alex