I am reorganizing our company wiki in Confluence and need to move a lot of things around. I'm supposed to have general admin access but I'm not able to move pages from one space to another. How could I easily gain access to do this?
Can you make sure you have "Read/Write" on all of them? or Confluence System Administrator?
If you are a System Administrator, you can go to USERS & SECURITY --> Space Permissions and manage the permissions of any space to give yourself space rights and you can then click Restricted Pages to make sure you know of (and have access to) all the pages in a space.
The most simple method should be to grant yourself "confluence-administrator" permissions. Please see – Confluence Admin permission vs confluence-administrators group. As you can see, this group is special. This group will give you extreme elevated permissions. As such, you should be able to access the space tools of the spaces, or use the 'Recover Space Permissions' within the Space Permissions overview area.
confluence-administrator
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.