When I'm using Jira with IE9 (Windows 7), everytime I want to navigate to another page, I have the attached message.
No problem with Chrome or FF.
Hi Romain,
I have recommend you to enable the safe mode for checking purpose. As you stated, its related to The plugin is : "Query Issues Custom Fields" Version:1.8 (Développeur:Andrey Markelov | Mail.Ru Group) plugin key :ru.mail.jira.plugins.lf.queryfields.
Thanks.
Regards,
John Chin
There doesn't seem to be an attached file here. What do you mean by "Attached message" ?
What attached message? We couldn't see any.
Sorry folks,
It was created from an issue... I've edited the question.
For translation, IE asks me if I want to leave the page....
Thanks to atlassian support, I've resolved the issue.
It was related to the plugin "Query Issues Custom Fields".
Disabling the plugin makes the dialog disappear
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.