I'm trying to add DVCS Account from "Administration >> Manage DVCS Accounts". I have created the app in GitHub, but when I fill in the form and click 'Add', I'm getting 404
"Oh, it seems that we've lost a page. Maybe you should raise an issue?"
at
http://myjiradomain.com/login/oauth/authorize?scope=repo&client_id=[removed]&redirect_uri=http://myjiradomain.com/secure/admin/AddOrganizationProgressAction!default.jspa?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com&atl_token%[removed]|lin&organization=DWGitHub&autoLinking=true&autoSmartCommits=true&t=2
Do I need to enable some other plugin first?
Edit: Could this be related to https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/135199/integration-between-bitbucket-and-jira-fails-with-a-404?
Hey Mati, you may want to confirm that the Authorization callback URL in your repository configuration is pointing to the same URL you're accessing JIRA.
I hope it helps.
Cheers
Hi! Thanks for quick suggestion. The callback URL is correct. Problem appears to be JIRA related, as it gives 404 for any reqests made to
http://myjiradomain.com/login/oauth/authorize
Interesting, I found this KB article that describe the same issue. You may want to try the suggested workaround. Also, please update DVCS addon to the latest version in case you're not in the last version yet.
I'm glad to hear that Mati, if you think this question was answered satisfactorily, you may mark it as answered. This will increase its visibility and may help others in the future.Cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.