I'm being asked to come up with a method to determine the number of issues that were resolved on or before their due date during a certain period of time.
The best I can come up is this:
project = TEST AND issuetype in standardIssueTypes() AND (resolved >= 2014-02-02 AND resolved <= 2014-02-08) AND (dueDate >= 2014-02-02 AND dueDate <= 2014-02-08)
If I have 42 issues resolved between those dates, it's showing me 9 issues that were due AND resolved during that same range; however, when manually looking through the data, I actually have only 6 issues that truly have a resolved date on or before the due date within the original 42 issues. The query seems to be showing me any ticket that was resolved in the same week it was due rather than resolved ON OR BEFORE it was due.
What kind of JQL query can I do to get the results I need?