Hello, I would like to get an issues list showing native and custom fields values. By default and without adding the "--outputFormat 999" parameter, it runs without error showing only the systems fields. When I add "--outputFormat 999" as defined in the CLI documentation to show custom fields, it gives me the error below. I'm missing something?
Trial 1:
[wd-jira@atlperftest jira-cli-4.0.0-SNAPSHOT]$ ./jira.sh --server https://abc.com --action getIssueList --search "filter = finexp_import" --columns "key,reporter,customfield_10581" --outputFormat 999
Client error: Unable to successfully parse csv data. Likely due to unbalanced double quotes, extremely long rows, or other factors related to length of data.
Modify your data or ask you administrator to increase Confluence stack space (-Xss). Error was located between 0 and 38380.
Starting at text: "Key","Id","Project","Type","Status","Priority","Assignee","Reporter","Created","Updated","Date due","Summary","Descript.
Trial 2:
[wd-jira@atlperftest jira-cli-4.0.0-SNAPSHOT]$ ./jira.sh --server https://abc.com --action getIssueList --search "key in(xyz-29889,xyz-29886,xyz-29876,xyz-29875,xyz-29874)" --columns "key,reporter,assignee,customfield_10690" --outputFormat 999
Client error: Unable to successfully parse csv data. Likely due to unbalanced double quotes, extremely long rows, or other factors related to length of data.
Modify your data or ask you administrator to increase Confluence stack space (-Xss). Error was located between 0 and 38380.
Starting at text: "Key","Id","Project","Type","Status","Priority","Assignee","Reporter","Created","Updated","Date due","Summary","Descript.