Hi,
I want to write some javascript code in the Custom Field configuration, please help me in the same.
I am using JIRA 4.4.4.
Regards
Deepak Bhatia
Er, yes, you put it in the description of the field. Is that the entire question?
Do you have link of JIRA Administrator FAQ, I had referred to that but not finding it now. Or give me an example...
I am not able to view your response....
What response? What are you talking about? You haven't mentioned any FAQ before, your question said nothing more than "I want to write some javascript code in the Custom Field configuration, please help me in the same. I am using JIRA 4.4.4."
Please, read back properly. Also demanding random examples probably isn't going to help. All you really need to do is put a standard block of html based javascript in there - i.e.
<script type="text/javascript"> Your script </script>
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.