This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Exporting Confluence Pages and Spaces to HTML
I'm trying to export a page in my personal space, for which I am an administrator. This article says to click "Space Tools" from the sidebar. Am I looking in the wrong place? Anyone have a screenshot?
Here's what I'm seeing.
image2017-3-3 15:39:26.png
You should be able to export the page without reaching space tools. But to answer the question in Confluence 6 it's available for me in the footer as seen in screenshot.
Screen Shot 2017-03-04 at 13.54.39.png
Can you reach it by URL directly? https://confluence.comain.com/spaces/viewspacesummary.action?key=~Niclas
When you click on the page you want to export it should give you the key you need to adapt the above URL.
Example how to export page directly:
Screen Shot 2017-03-04 at 14.08.00.png
Thanks. I did need space tools, because I wanted to export to HTML, which I don't see in the standard menu. But it was right there in the footer, as you point out. Tx!
Your welcome!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.