The reports are geared to anyone who reports, who is assigned. Issue process developers, and pass tests. I require to generate reports of the issues that carried a specific group of developers, and I do not see how.thanks
I didn't get your question completely. But from what I understood, you want a list of issues which a group has worked on. Use the participants custom field and create a filter based on that for a group.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.toolkit/version/117
Issue When a development goes through and is released to testing, generating reports is based on the person who is assigned the Issue at the time or have reported.The report that is required is to know that issue were executed by the development staff at a given date, regardless of their status.
For example, a developer Victor, and Anna is evidence, Victor will spend an issue and ends. The ussue now have evidence that is ana.The report would be needed for all Issues Victor has developed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.