I would love to have an overview with features for presentation purposes but cannot find any in ppt format. Cannot find anything up-to-date on slideshare either.
Hi Geert,I just talk with Jason from our Sales Team about it, and it's better to contact our sales@atlassian.com to have more information about the presentation.Cheers,WZ
Hi Geert,I couldn't find a PPT presentation about Confluence 5, however I was able to find a YouTube video, that explains what's new on Confluence 5:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIe4NRrrYmAJust so you know, we have our YouTube offical site: http://www.youtube.com/user/GoAtlassianCheers,WZ
In addition, I guess this following documentation might be helpful for you:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Planning+for+Confluence+5
Bernardo
William and Bernardo,
Thank you.
If you have to introduce, present and convince a group of people to Confluence in say an hour, I think that a ppt is still one of the best suited media though...
Cheers,
Geert
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.