Hi All,
I am using JIRA Agile 6.3 and currently I need to manage some permissions pertaining to Adding issues to Sprints, but according to the docs it says
Adding an Issue to a Sprint
Once you have identified that an issue is due to be actioned, you will need to add it to a sprint. You can either add an issue to a future sprint, or to the sprint that is currently in progress (the active sprint). You will need to have the 'Edit Issue' permission in the project to which the issue belongs.
So according to the above Users with Edit issue permission can add issues to the sprint (they won't be able to move it as for that you need schedule issue permission) but I was hoping that Atlassian would provide some more specific permissions for this feature as I want only the product owner/SM to be able to add issues to sprints instead of anyone in the project with edit permissions. has anyone else faced this issue?
Thanks,