I am a Confluence administrator, but when I try to configure a PAS, I get a 403 Forbidden error. Do I need additional permissions to use this plugin? Thank you.
In case anyone reads this later we found out that the public service banner in OnDemand is for Atlassian use, hence Cheryl did not have access.
Hi Cheryl,
No, you don't need additional permissions to use the plugin. Do you see that 403 Forbidden error when you try to submit a new PAS, or when you clck on the link to get to the configuration screen?
Cheers,
Brian Tom
Thanks for the response, Tom. I get the error message immediately after clicking on the link to get to the configuration screen.
I continue to get the forbidden error when attempting to configure an announcement. Can you tell me if this is a common error in OnDemand instances? The public announcement feature would be extremely valuable to us when situations like today with the Questions add on being down. thank you.
So you can get to all of the administrative screens in JIRA except the one for the PAS?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.