When I display and jira issue filter results > copy the link > paste it into a confluence page, it is not converted to a macro as indicated in this documentation.http://blogs.atlassian.com/2012/02/link-jira-issues-to-confluence-pages-automatically/#comment-82818Section: Paste issue links or saved filters into the editor with AutoconvertThe link copies exactly as is.
Trusted applications setup and remote api is checked.
The JIRA Issues filter works when you use the filter XML link - so, I know the macro, itself works - it is the copy/paste action that it shown in the referenced documentation
Hi kalynn,
In JIRA 5.2 there was a change to the format of the filter URL. It looks like Confluence has not been updated to recognise the new URL format.
Pasting a URL using the old format will still work. If you are pasting a URL using the new format, it will not.
I have raised a bug report for this behaviour: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-27945
Cheers,Mark
Thank you. I've added myself as a watcher.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.