Hi. I am adding some custom fields to our project and on the create issue screen I would love the option to add in a horizontal like like the one that is there by default under Issue Type in order to break up some of the create issue screen. Is there an option to do this?ThanksBen
Not out of the box. You might be able to add some HTML into a field description
Cheers
Hey Christian,
Thanks for the reply. I was able to get a horizontal line to show up using HTML in a description field as you suggested, but that 's not exactly what I was looking for. Doing it that way I can only get the line to start at the same point where the custom field does.
The one that is under Issue Type goes all the way across the screen and that is what I would be looking for.
ThanksBen
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.