Hi,
We are using Lotus Notes, i have configured the email for JIRA and it's work (almost) very well.
BUT: I have added a RULE to an email: send all docs to jira@mama.zz and in the journal i have the message: REJECTED The message was rejected because it is auto-reply mail (no new request in JSD):
| 18/août/15 11:19 AM | REJECTED | The message was rejected because it is auto-reply mail. | Oliviu.Nita@mama.zz | test deviation mail with email rule | Filtre SD de réponse automatique |
When i activate the Forwarding, no more errors and all the emails arrive in JIRA as new request:
| 18/août/15 11:42 AM | SUCCESS | | Oliviu.Nita@mama.zz | second test with forwarding | Gestionnaire de courrier du service d'assistance |
I have rererersearch over Atalssain and Internet and nothing popup...
I really need to use the rule function (push mails to jira@ because we have several systems that relay on that.
Now we are using Synesys and to configure from who receive or where send mails was a breeze.
Hope i will receive the fix.
Cheers,
Oli.